The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) publishes numerous free pamphlets on California labor and employment laws. These pamphlets provide a brief but helpful and easy-to-understand explanation of employee rights under California’s harassment and discrimination laws.
The pamphlets include the following topics:
- DFEH-151 Discrimination
- DFEH-159 DFEH Complaint Process
- DFEH-161 Pre-Employment Inquiries
- DFEH-167 Public Acess Disability Discrimination
- DFEH-184 Disability Discrimination
- DFEH-185 Sexual Harassment
- DFEH-186 Pregnancy Leave
- DFEH-187 Hate Violence
- DFEH-188 Medical Leave
You may need to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view the pamphlets.
If you need multiple copies, you can order more from the DFEH by filling out and submitting the DFEH order form.